Do you want to be part of the vision: To fulfil the dream of having a baby?
Vitrolife is an exciting global company within the med-tech industry. We take pride in our vision and our products. If you are interested in working close to the business, having a broad network of both internal and external contacts and if you want to join a company that makes a difference in people’s lives you may be the one that we are looking for.
This position is part of the interface between product development and product management in the Media Business Unit. You will collaborate with both external and internal customers to support our media and vitrification products through their life cycle. You will also be part of the Vitrolife Academy conducting internal and external training in IVF e.g., workshops.
- Manage the technical ownership, documentation, of a product from when it has been developed until discontinuation. All commercial aspects are managed by the Product Manager.
- Write and review technical documentation. Contribute to process improvement according to our Quality Management System
- Support customers via email, phone, webinars or visits to clinics
- Develop training material
- Support with data collection and end user feedback on products
- Summarize clinical results for marketing material
- Write summaries of scientific papers
- Conduct internal and external IVF training both live and through digital channels
- Represent clinical experience in product development projects
This position is full-time, based at the headquarter in Gothenburg and will require business travel. You will be part of a team of product managers and product developers and report into the Business Unit Media in the Consumables Division.
The position requires:
It would be great if you had:
- University degree in biology, chemistry or equivalent
- Clinical embryology experience for at least 5 years
- Experience in scientific writing
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English and Swedish, both verbally and in writing
- Cross-functional team work skills
- Good teaching skills
- Knowledge in product life cycle of medical devices, ISO 13485 and QMS
- Proven ability of working with complex technical files
- Work experience in product development, regulatory affairs, quality management, validation or similar
- Experience from medical device or pharma industry
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Maria Forss, Vice President Consumables Division, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Vitrolife is an international medical device Group. Vitrolife develops, produces and markets products for assisted reproduction. Vitrolife has approximately 400 employees and the company’s products are sold in approximately 110 markets. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in Australia, Belgium, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and USA. The Vitrolife share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.